JWFK update dinosaur spec list.

So acctualy the Fallen Kingdom DLC have two dinosaurs confirmed, Carnotaurus and Indoraptor (not oficially, but confirmed). But, the film have a lot of new species that can or cannot be in the game update.

A more conservative aproach will be that only the 6 live dinosaurs will make to the game. That will be Carno, Indo, Allo, Bary, Sino and Stygimoloch. But there is the not the only new species in the film, Dreadnought as DNA, a unidentified ankylosaurid carcass and a Stuffed/Statue Concavenator are in the film as well (I won't count the skeletons in the mansion, since these are not JW dinosaurs apparently, just random fossils). And have that Corean interview that says that Kritosaurus and Giga (already in the game) are in some form in the film as well.

Since the only non film/game-canon dinos that are not in the game are some species of JPOG and the (real) Deinonychus size or smmaler dinosaurs, namely Proceratosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Compsognathus and Troodon. And the equally small Archaeornithomimus make to the game (that are literally a mention). That is a chance that at leas some of these creatures that apears as mentions or non live apearances make into the game. So guys, what are you think will be the JWFK DLC dinosaur list?

Personaly I believe we will get only the live dinos in the DLC, but I will not be totally suprised if the Frontier bring us some dark references.

Top Bottom