Keepers Can't Reach Underwater Feeder

Even though my underwater feeder is at the proper depth, I am getting staff alerts that the keepers can't reach it. If I adjust it any higher, then it's not at the proper depth. I've tried putting it lower. I've tried putting it on a solid surface instead of just floating. No matter what, I still get the alert. I've google the issue and even tried searching here before posting but I can't find an answer. Is there some other requirement beside the depth that needs to be met before keeper will actually be able to fill it and the alert goes away?

I have also experienced this with one of my underwater feeders, haven't been able to figure out why yet. The other one seems to work just fine

I experienced this today and "fixed" it by moving the feeder closer towards the shore/where the keeper stands. But this shouldn't be a problem, I think they should be able to reach it from any position.

I experienced this today and "fixed" it by moving the feeder closer towards the shore/where the keeper stands. But this shouldn't be a problem, I think they should be able to reach it from any position.
My Feeder stands on the opposite End of the Enclosure, so I don't think it has anything to do with how close it is

I tried that and it didn't work. I even deleted one and added a new one. It really shouldn't be this hard, LOL!

Okay, it occured again in another habitat. I take back what I said yesterday, I don't understand it at all :D I even had this for one feeder which was clearly working (fish coming out). Maybe this is just one of those new pathfinding issues that occur from time to time since the update?

I figured out what the problem is. If the animals deepwater requirement isnt fulfilled, then the inaccessible message pops up. Probably because it is linked to the diving animations

I figured out what the problem is. If the animals deepwater requirement isnt fulfilled, then the inaccessible message pops up. Probably because it is linked to the diving animations

Nope, not the issue here. They have way more space than they need, LOL!
Penguins.jpg

Did anyone find a solution for this? I'm having same issue and also have fish coming out of the feeder. Is this just a notification to ignore for now?

Did anyone find a solution for this? I'm having same issue and also have fish coming out of the feeder. Is this just a notification to ignore for now?
I haven't messed with that zoo too much since I asked the question but every time I do go in there, it still pops up.

Unfortunately, I keep having this issue after the new update. The underwater feeder for my diving gharial is working fine, but I get the notification that keeper can't reach it. It is a whole new zoo that I have started today.

Back
Top Bottom