Newcomer / Intro Krait Mk2 PvE Build - without engineering - comments appreciated

Long term I'll probably ditch the cargo rack, but right now I want the versitility while I'm farming mats for engineering - don't want to find there's an easy cargo mission that's paying something I need & not be able to take it! Never run without a scoop as I'm on the edge of the bubble (most of the time I'm exploring in my AspX - building this to do more combat, but mostly to get all the important engineering done).
That's generally a bad policy. You should always equip the ship optimally for the task in hand that you planned If you want to go and get some materials or commodities, etc, equip your ship for speed, capacity and jump range. Whenever you're doing missions (except combat ones), mining or trading, never fight any bad guys you come across. Always run away because fighting them only wastes time and brings the risk of losing your ship and everything in it. They will nearly always be better equipped for battle than you are. If you win, you gain very little. If you want to fight some NPCs, ditch the cargo rack.

The exception to all that is if you want to be a pirate and steel cargo for fun, but then you need hatch-breakers.

The build doesn't include five frag cannons. Why doesn't it have five frag cannons?
LOL
Fair point. Love them, too.
On the other hand, I don't know if it's necessarily a good idea in a Krait - a ship known for losing a cabin pressure when somebody just looks at her funny. :LOL:
Close and personal? Hell yes.*
In a Krait. Umm...

*my aiming sucks

LOL
On the other hand, I don't know if it's necessarily a good idea in a Krait - a ship known for losing a cabin pressure when somebody just looks at her funny. :LOL:
In a Krait. Umm...
It's not that bad! I've never lost the canopy in one, at least, although I do fly FA-off-hipster style, which means I'm usually shooting and getting shot at off-bore.

*my aiming sucks
that's why we use gimbals.

LOL
In a Krait. Umm...

*my aiming sucks
The Vulture is the same, but if you fill up the optional internals with MRPs instead of HRPs, you never lose the cockpit canopy.

The Vulture is the same, but if you fill up the optional internals with MRPs instead of HRPs, you never lose the cockpit canopy.

I never "twigged" to MRP working to shore-up the canopy, I had assumed that was treated as part of the hull. Thanks for that info. (y)

Top Bottom