Lack of issue response and fixes will prompt refunds

Frontier really needs to address customers on issues and let the community know that they are doing something before the refunds really start to hemorrhage money. Numerous issues have been plaguing Odyssey since release. Frontier's response saying, "We are aware of the issue" isn't enough. People pay for customer service that has been non existent. Some as much as $60 to Alpha test. Loyalty is earned and Frontier is failing at the moment.

Frontier really needs to address customers on issues and let the community know that they are doing something before the refunds really start to hemorrhage money. Numerous issues have been plaguing Odyssey since release. Frontier's response saying, "We are aware of the issue" isn't enough. People pay for customer service that has been non existent. Some as much as $60 to Alpha test. Loyalty is earned and Frontier is failing at the moment.
Totally on point and I agree. I am about to request a refund myself and I most certainly dont need the money. Doing it purely to teach FDEV a lesson. This is all due to BAD MANAGEMENT.

Top Bottom