CQC Last hit mechanism / Assists

Hi there,

CQC is pretty fun, don't get me wrong, but it feels like I'm playing League of Legends all over again where I can take someone down to 10% Hull, someone else comes in and takes the kill to get the 100 points while I get 50. Also vice versa, I can let people dogfight then come in for an easy double kill / 200 points.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when you're fighting someone, and a fresh spawn appears in a better position to last hit the enemy to get the kill/100 points?

Not sure what game it is off hand, but if an enemy was destroyed, your xp received was how much % damage you did to a target.

Also just on the assists, does anyone know the time frame or duration where you damaging an opponent and them being destroyed awards an assist?

I wonder what the threshold is to get an assist? I mean, if I close-orbited the platform and landed a few shots at a passer-by, and they get killed, do I get an assist? Of course, I'm sure none of us have that information.

I may play orbit the platform for a round and see if I get any points from pot-shotting other players and then skirting on.

Hi there,

CQC is pretty fun, don't get me wrong, but it feels like I'm playing League of Legends all over again where I can take someone down to 10% Hull, someone else comes in and takes the kill to get the 100 points while I get 50. Also vice versa, I can let people dogfight then come in for an easy double kill / 200 points.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when you're fighting someone, and a fresh spawn appears in a better position to last hit the enemy to get the kill/100 points?

Not sure what game it is off hand, but if an enemy was destroyed, your xp received was how much % damage you did to a target.

Also just on the assists, does anyone know the time frame or duration where you damaging an opponent and them being destroyed awards an assist?

It's no different then other similar games. For example, Halo, Battlefield, etc all are the same way. BF4 awards XP for damage % and I think if you go over 85% damage you get an "Assist counts as a kill" but the problem with comparing the two is that in BF4 the first to 0 loses (which is triggered by spawns, not kills) whereas here the first to 25 kills wins so you really couldn't do an "assist counts as a kill" type of thing.

Top Bottom