Late to the Party

Hello explorers! This week I finally got to a point where I could dedicate some time each week for exploring. I registered and got into FLEETCOM when DWII was announced. I’m rapidly catching up and looking forward to some social play!

I’m about halfway to Sag A now. Last night I tried to see if their were any DW multi-crew slots open...nothing. I was surprised, I d figure that there would be many CMDRs flying with crew requests as it’s a pretty social event. Maybe my net settings are blocking?

Surprisingly I did get into some great full CQC games. Gained a couple more levels in that.

Since there are people abusing multicrew to harm the host, I can't blame anyone not to open slots... *sigh*

Hello explorers! This week I finally got to a point where I could dedicate some time each week for exploring. I registered and got into FLEETCOM when DWII was announced. I’m rapidly catching up and looking forward to some social play!

I’m about halfway to Sag A now. Last night I tried to see if their were any DW multi-crew slots open...nothing. I was surprised, I d figure that there would be many CMDRs flying with crew requests as it’s a pretty social event. Maybe my net settings are blocking?

Surprisingly I did get into some great full CQC games. Gained a couple more levels in that.

Its never to late to explore the frontier. Fly safe. o7

Top Bottom