Launch day and time?

I cannot find any mention of approx a time that the download will be avail in the store, anyone know if they have said yet?

This is just speculation but perhaps since they've been releasing "[X] days to go!" videos between 4 and 5 PM GMT perhaps that's the timeframe that they'll release Planet Coaster in.

I plan on throwing a bit of a party/hype train livestream just before streaming the actual game, so knowing the exact time would be very useful. [yesnod]

Last edited:
I plan on throwing a bit of a party/hype train livestream just before streaming the actual game, so knowing the exact time would be very useful. [yesnod]

Ditto..... i wanna do a pre-stream Hype show hehheheeh

TY JMR for organizing the Streamers thread.....

Just grab a six pack of Red Bull and go nuts Jordan!!! [big grin]
[video=youtube_share;jTLb2DCDxEw]http://youtu.be/jTLb2DCDxEw[/video]

Last edited:
I have early bird but I am working Tuesday. I work long hours too...up at 5am and not back home until 10pm!!

It is going to be a long day!! [blah]
Hopefully I can set it downloading before go to work...that way I can get maybe an hour or two before going to bed and doing the same work hours Weds and Thurs.[redface]
Role on Friday ( I dont work Fri-Mon instead I do 3 x 13 hours days Tues-Thurs ). It is going to be torture waiting until I can get some decent time with this!! [rolleyes]

Last edited:
I have early bird but I am working Tuesday. I work long hours too...up at 5am and not back home until 10pm!!

It is going to be a long day!! [blah]
Hopefully I can set it downloading before go to work...that way I can get maybe an hour or two before going to bed and doing the same work hours Weds and Thurs.[redface]
Role on Friday ( I dont work Fri-Mon instead I do 3 x 13 hours days Tues-Thurs ). It is going to be torture waiting until I can get some decent time with this!! [rolleyes]

Yuck. You work a 16 hour shift or a 12 hour day with a LONG commute?

Frontier, please! Tell us the time, we need to organize the day and find all the excuses for all the appointments we are going to lose! [cool]

I hope they announce it, I don't wanna be sitting around until 4 or 5 o'clock on the morning waiting for it and it's still not released yet...

I hope that the release is at 00:00:01 tonight Berlin Time! But I know this is a dream! Hope that we don´t have to wait till 19:00

Last edited:
If it's similar to the release pattern they've been following with Elite Dangerous, it could be any time tomorrow but it's more likely to be later in the afternoon UK time.

There was one time they released an update at about 11.55pm on the day of release I think, but more usually it's been in the late afternoon UK time.

Unless they are following a different approach with this game, I wouldn't expect it before about 4pm or later (UK time).

I think that it was Zac who said that the game will be downloadable somewhere during UK work hours (9:00am till 5:00pm).

I think that it was Zac who said that the game will be downloadable somewhere during UK work hours (9:00am till 5:00pm).

I hope so since I have tomorrow off from work. I so can't wait to get my hands on this game. It looks so good as per the previews we been seening

i read somewhere it would be 11am uk 22nd march 2016
since that was also the time they drop the nda makes sense if they work 9 -5 they got 2 hrs before and 6hrs of it being on to patch anything
but been refreshing every 15mins since 11am 21st lol

Top Bottom