Leigong gone - UHD

Finally a video where people do not mess up the moment by talking. And good job on capturing everything without a cockpit and HUD in the end. Thank you very much!

I keep admiring the artists for how immersive everything looks like around the Titans (graphics and sounds), even when it blows up!

Thanks you, and thanks be to Commander IE0N[HIVE] for doing all the cockpit stuff, like keeping us alive, while I shot that...actually, some commander, on whose carrier I'd been on for the assault on Leigong, not only took off before the meltdown, but also summarily dropped me off 200ly away in an icourier titan hassler with no gas and no fuel scoop. so I call my carrier but it's like 56 min jump and that's only to get to me, so I tell me crew I can't make it...but then they all drop out of wings and invite me to crew, so I dumped the icourier and took that cool ride into the maelstrom with IE0N and so he gets big thanks for piloting a T10 in there..ta for the view...o7

I understand they've already started damaging Titan 3. Is anyone keeping a diary of these events?
1. When they started to confirm the 1st Titan,
2. when it was destroyed,
3. when they were able to collect materials from it,
4. the announcement of the CG on this
and so on 8 times.

I understand they've already started damaging Titan 3. Is anyone keeping a diary of these events?
1. When they started to confirm the 1st Titan,
2. when it was destroyed,
3. when they were able to collect materials from it,
4. the announcement of the CG on this
and so on 8 times.

Week 65

Update 18 on Monday.
T. Taranis attacked with 6 Control systems, and became around halfway to destruction.

Week 66

Despite gaining one Control, T. Taranis was done in week 66 after less than two more days, with meltdown at 18:55 on Friday and detonation on Saturday.
Very light damage dealt to T. Leigong, while it had something like 14 Control systems.
Invasions, Alerts and Control attackers stopped at M. Leigong.

Week 67

T. Taranis is an impassable caustic cloud.
T. Leigong starts with 10 Control, a bit too strong, but still takes around three-quarters damage to one ring.
Large effort spends this week reducing that to 3 Control, while Invasion and Alert defence moves up to M. Oya.

Week 68

T. Taranis becomes accessible for salvage.
T. Leigong meltdown on Saturday at around 21:20 and detonation on Sunday.
Several M. Oya Control systems evicted, including all three attackers.
26 attacking Control systems evicted at M. Hadad.

Week 69

Community goal begins for Titan Drive Components.
T. Leigong is an impassable caustic cloud.
Spire sieges begin at M. Oya, which has 27 more Control systems.
Via organised payloads, M. Oya loses its outer ten Control systems in the Final Thirty.

Week 70, ongoing​

T. Leigong presumably is accessible given its destroyed note on the Galaxy map, although I admit I have not checked.
M. Oya Spire siege continues, presently at 40% progress, attacking the next ten of its 17 Control systems.
The same payloads list has a nearly complete Final Twenty, to be delivered later when Spire progress reaches 85%.

Top Bottom