Less Bright Billboards!

I reccomend trying to use .png formats of the images instead of .jpg.
The difference here is only the format:
B1F35D30-094F-4E9F-BBF6-C5530A81B903.jpeg

It's a known issue that I think might be tricky for them to solve because of the way the data embedded in images is used by different software programmes. When i looked at this in some detail I think i found that they'd have to restrict the types of files a lot to resolve the problem (it's to do with file meta data I think).

The consistent solution I have found is to use gimp or another editor to make my pictures etc. and then to import them into microsoft photos or another really simple programme. Click on it or do something that makes the programme think you've edited it and then save it in exactly the same format and you should remove the issue of saturation.

Others might have programmes that do the same for them or a better explanation of what the issue is!

Also if anyone is interested but like me you have little artistic skill... playing around with posterise and other effects can get you some cool original images to use!

tiger poster3.jpg

I would absolutely love it if they would be able to find a Solution for this, it's a really frustrating Problem because when I tried it with changing the Color Profile, it did still only look like intended on one Type of Screen and even this doesn't work for every Player in the same Way for some Reason because for some People it looks better on the lit Screens and other Players only get the accurate Picture on the unlit Screen. As far as I know there also isn't a Way to make Videos look as intended without making them darker, which would of course cause them to be too dark once it gets fixed

I reccomend trying to use .png formats of the images instead of .jpg.
The difference here is only the format:
View attachment 304889
Oh they look incredible! Thank you, I’ll try the tip. I love the way you made the poster look 3D with the ear and leaves brought forward over the black 🙌

Edit to add to conversation: would it be possible for the team to give us the option to switch the “lights” on or off for individual billboards, so we could have a flat image or a backlit one? I don’t like that the billboards glow.

Oh they look incredible! Thank you, I’ll try the tip. I love the way you made the poster look 3D with the ear and leaves brought forward over the black 🙌

Edit to add to conversation: would it be possible for the team to give us the option to switch the “lights” on or off for individual billboards, so we could have a flat image or a backlit one? I don’t like that the billboards glow.
There is an unlit and lit version of all the billboards I think (I may be misremembering) but they are separate objects.

Top Bottom