[DW2] Let's see your DW2 photography!

Leaving a marker at the end of the stars, Oevasy SG-Y d0 B 9 F, coords zero zero (almost):

5covsDr.jpg

I made it. The very well-worn Beluga 'Whole Lotta Rosie' camps out with fellow CMDRs at the large crater.

Two Belugas at once! What are the odds?

Happy but exhausted campers.

I posted this in the main thread already, but it probably belonged here. I landed at the base camp yesterday, amidst the haze. Only a couple of other commanders there at the time, and I couldn't stay logged in for long. I just wanted to land before running out of time for a day or two.

Man, that Abyss... so many tags. I had to arc around to the side to start finding pristine systems again. :D

2019-04-24%2019-08-33%20Beagle%20Point.jpg

I'm kind of stack near WP11, unfortunately, but still here are some more shots from the way.

System Prae Pruae XV-M d7-7, proposed as POI Ring the Changes:
CLu6TsA.jpg

I didn't touch anything!! ;)
SnUMyxc.jpg

Space madness is all the time somewhere nearby and I'm still seeing signs :)
EQkHG3c.jpg

o8ri873.jpg

And last but not least some really-really nice systems with shepherd moons.

Hypuae Audst TT-R e4-567 (thanks to cmdr. Jeff God of Biscuits):
j1fOWvz.jpg

and Bleia Flyuae RZ-F c11-3 (thanks to cmdr. MiggyDangerous):
qcXMGaI.jpg

tRNstbU.jpg

Last edited:
I posted this in the main thread already, but it probably belonged here. I landed at the base camp yesterday, amidst the haze. Only a couple of other commanders there at the time, and I couldn't stay logged in for long. I just wanted to land before running out of time for a day or two.

Man, that Abyss... so many tags. I had to arc around to the side to start finding pristine systems again. :D

Your ship reminds me of a Dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park

I'm still a long way from Beagle Point, but here's what I've seen on the journey from WP11 so far.

A tiny hitchhiker I picked up just before leaving WP11
PwRUC4A.jpg

An awesome close orbiting Class V gas giant. Only about 2.5ls from the M class star it orbits.
EvH3yT8.jpg

LL3nYLC.jpg

Looking back coreward from just past the Seldowitch Nebula
MD1XyOT.jpg

Some Antimony bearing Crystaline shards I found in the same general area just past Seldowitch.
Q5mOPoR.jpg

Currently plodding along towards the Grand Rings. More piccy's to come when I arrive. :)

Believe me, ladies and gentlemen, there is nothing penultimate about this one. This one, ladies and gentlemen, is the proverbial "it". After this, there is void... emptiness... oblivion... absolute nothing.

Except, of course, for the sweet trolley and our fine selection of Aldebaran liqueurs!

Beluga Whole Lotta Rosie cruises past Oevasy SG-Y d0 B9F - currently the most distant object from Sol. BRANDY!

Top Bottom