Lifts/Elevators

So I'm trying out something. I'm basically burying all my staff buildings underground, and building a network of tunnels that lead around the Zoo so the staff can move around easily and all the buildings are nice and hidden from the guests who hate them.

What would be great, is if instead of mucking around with the paths going up and down (which is a real pain) I could whack in a lift they could use to go up and down instead and make it a lot neater and reduce some travel time going up the ramps. Would also be good for multi-tier habitat viewing platforms and the like if there was a guest version.
Hell if I could go a step further, I'd have staff lifts in the habitats so that th

Sounds like a good Idea. But I would also like Ladders too. I've built a Enclosure for Japanese Macaques and had a good Idea for the Feeding-Platforms and one was too high for the Zookeeper so I needed to build a Ramp but it would've looked better with a Ladder

Sounds like a good Idea. But I would also like Ladders too. I've built a Enclosure for Japanese Macaques and had a good Idea for the Feeding-Platforms and one was too high for the Zookeeper so I needed to build a Ramp but it would've looked better with a Ladder

I can also get behind ladders

Top Bottom