Buildings & Attractions Light ACU vehicles

in Jurassic world Evolution we have the ACU helicopter and during challenge mode it's very costly 2 tranquilize one dinosaur and if that helicopter misses several times you lose a huge amount of money 30k, I'm proposing a much more lighter version instead of having a helicopter why not have a Jeep or armored Jeep that could tranquilize dinosaurs and instead of being expensive to tranquilize dinosaurs with the amount of 30k why not have it lowered to 10K instead even if the driver or vehicle misses the target it won't cost you that much during challenge mode.

helicopter charges-30K to tranquilize a dinosaur and if it misses or u miss say 4 times it would total would be 120K.

ACU Jeep Should be much Cheaper because instead of having a vehicle stun a dinosaur at 30k it should be much cheaper for the player who can't afford 2 Stunna dinosaur say if we're at 300,000 k, and if the driver or we miss it would only cost us 40K in total if we missed four times, it would be really helpful in challenge mode.

cars-in-jurassic-world-G-550.jpg

Last edited:
So basically by asking for a ground-based ACU, you're willing to have a slower response time to breakouts in exchange for a less expensive ACU unit that is restricted by the terrain?
You do know that that $30k per shot to tranq is a dino is not dependent on the type of vehicle used to deliver said tranq, ergo, each tranq shot costs $30k, hit or miss, so you'd still be paying $30k per shot, regardless if you're driving the ACU heli, or in a ACU jeep(If that even gets implemented).
Btw, a lighter version of the ACU heli? You asking for an ACU drone???

So basically by asking for a ground-based ACU, you're willing to have a slower response time to breakouts in exchange for a less expensive ACU unit that is restricted by the terrain?
You do know that that $30k per shot to tranq is a dino is not dependent on the type of vehicle used to deliver said tranq, ergo, each tranq shot costs $30k, hit or miss, so you'd still be paying $30k per shot, regardless if you're driving the ACU heli, or in a ACU jeep(If that even gets implemented).
Btw, a lighter version of the ACU heli? You asking for an ACU drone???
it's an option to have a ground base ACU it may be slower but in challenge mode it would be much easier on our finances I mean instead of being 30k per Dart it's a lot of money to spend on tranquilizing dinosaurs during challenge mode and it could be 10K to tranquilize a dinosaur, even if they miss it wouldn't cost that much.

Lets say the Helicopter Misses 4 times= 120K
Let's say a ground vehicle Misses 4 times= 40K

Last edited:
it's an option to have a ground base ACU it may be slower but in challenge mode it would be much easier on our finances I mean instead of being 30k per Dart it's a lot of money to spend on tranquilizing dinosaurs during challenge mode and it could be 10K to tranquilize a dinosaur, even if they miss it wouldn't cost that much.

Lets say the Helicopter Misses 4 times= 120K
Let's say a ground vehicle Misses 4 times= 40K

Like I said earlier, the costs for tranq'ing a dino is not dependent on what vehicle is used. 1 Dart = $30k, regardless if its fired from a heli or a truck or a jeep.
2nd: Do you really think having ground-based ACU is more efficient compared to the current ACU? Especially in challenge mode. I guess you overestimate the usefulness of ACU in jeeps.

If you really use ground ACUs(again, IF they ever get considered, much less implemented), you're more likely to lose more money fixing your park (regain lost star rating & paying out lawsuits) after a dino breakout than you would in a ACU heli, especially if its a big park.
Additionally, there's the ACU Accurracy Upgrade for the ACU if you haven't used it, there's also the manual control which is more accurate.

Me personally, if the power station goes out and you need the ACU chopper(which will not work), it would be also best to add a traq dart to the Jeep.

Me personally, if the power station goes out and you need the ACU chopper(which will not work), it would be also best to add a traq dart to the Jeep.

Wrong. The ACU heli still flies manually. Their autopilot/auto-task function is the only thing that is disabled when power is out. Same goes for the Rangers.

What I also meant to say is if danger is closer around the ranger station. Depending on how the park is build, sometimes it takes a while for the chopper to show up if build on the other side like isla sorna (unless there's an upgrade to speed up the arrival). Either way, for me with the jeep shooting is a little bit easier than manually using the chopper because your closer to the animal. I still think it's also best for the jeep to have the traq as well. Just my opinion. Like JPog, there was a mission where the chopper was not working, and you had to use the jeep with the rifle, eventhough we're talking about traq dart.

Last edited:
Top Bottom