Line Interleaved 3D

Hello,

I would really wish for line interleaved 3D, there are options for two pictures and red+blue but line interleaved is missing, but should not be too hard to build in.
Pros:
- I can see the game in 3D
Cons:
- Someone has to build it
Neutral:
- Should not be too hard, to derive that mode from the blue+red mode.

Kind regards
Bennet

Hello,

I would really wish for line interleaved 3D, there are options for two pictures and red+blue but line interleaved is missing, but should not be too hard to build in.
Pros:
Cons:
Neutral:

Kind regards
Bennet

Maybe a planned featured for walking inside the ship and the stations, but we have only the cockpit vision and only first person view... i don't see where this would give us the effect of 3D in any point.

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
Hello,

Pros:
Cons:
Neutral:

Kind regards
Bennet

Yes please!! :D

I have a Panasonic TV with passive 3D that works in this way - if this feature was introduced I would have to move my rig downstairs.... ;)

I will check the 3d on my TV again, but from the last time I tried it in Alpha, it wasn't that great as the distances in space are so large.

The holographic UI looks great, but space in general looks like a flat pane owing to the distances.

Maybe a planned featured for walking inside the ship and the stations, but we have only the cockpit vision and only first person view... i don't see where this would give us the effect of 3D in any point.

There is an option for 2 Screen 3D and Blue Red, Line Interleaved just would be another Option, so I'm not requeting a whole new thing, but just a second technique which a lot of devices can handle (and I really enjoyed it with X:Rebirth... but that's another point)

Top Bottom