Link Xbox account to FD HELP!!!!!

I bought ED on my Xbox in 3./18 I also bought the PC version via steam. I had some log in confusion because we used 2 different email addresses for those purchases. We contacted FD & the tech support ppl combined both accounts under 1 email address & the games worked fine for a while. One day we attempted to log onto the Xbox version to no avail. We tried everything & still we get an error message requesting the email & password. Xbox says that there's an account associated with FD/ED but when we go to launch, we get a message that says "An unexpected error occurred, please try again & if the problem persists contact frontier support" When I go to fill out a ticket, it says "an error occurred" and it directs us to this forum page. Anyway, rather than go through HELL in trying to fill out a ticket we bought another copy of ED full version at $59 through the xbox only to get the same damn message over, & over, & over. WTH is with FD? Why do we have to go through this nonsense? I bought 2 versions, & a 3rd & still nothing but problems on the xbox version. So, after going through hell & back, I contacted Microsoft who advised me that the problems are on the FD side & not on their end. I requested a REFUND for today's purchased only Microsoft says that it will take at least a week for that refund. Has anyone experienced this nonsense & if so WTH do I at this point? Anyway, if anyone can please help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

I think the problem is on Frontier's side this time. Games on Xbox just work, but Elite requires a Frontier Account login as well. Maybe try to create a brand new Frontier Account? I don't know if merging the previous ones has any advantage, since game extras don't carry over from the PC version to console. So what I would try is to create a brand new Frontier Account and pair that with the Xbox version.

I think the problem is on Frontier's side this time. Games on Xbox just work, but Elite requires a Frontier Account login as well. Maybe try to create a brand new Frontier Account? I don't know if merging the previous ones has any advantage, since game extras don't carry over from the PC version to console. So what I would try is to create a brand new Frontier Account and pair that with the Xbox version.
Thanks mate.

Top Bottom