Links To Planet Coaster

I do hope Frontier create a patch for Planet Coaster which will allow players to use Planet Zoo features. (as with the Wild Expansion Pack for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3) It would be nice to allow users to build major roller coasters in Planet Zoo parks, or to build zoo exhibits in Planet Coaster. I hope Frontier can provide a patch either of those games to make them more compatible with each other

Last edited:
Personally I don't have any need for implementing animals in my amusement park, or rides in my zoo. I wouldn't do either, part because in my head, noisy machines/rides don't mix well with animal welfare.

But I would love if some of the decorative assets could be carried over - perhaps as small extra gifts for owning both titles?

Personally I don't have any need for implementing animals in my amusement park, or rides in my zoo. I wouldn't do either, part because in my head, noisy machines/rides don't mix well with animal welfare.

But I would love if some of the decorative assets could be carried over - perhaps as small extra gifts for owning both titles?
Agreed on the sharing assets part, but there are real life parks that do mix both and have for the most part succeeded in doing so. In the US prime examples are:
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Busch Gardens
And years ago King's Island had animals, but have phased them out...more for the land use and cost of maintaining them...not because they were near rides.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Agreed on the sharing assets part, but there are real life parks that do mix both and have for the most part succeeded in doing so. In the US prime examples are:
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Busch Gardens
And years ago King's Island had animals, but have phased them out...more for the land use and cost of maintaining them...not because they were near rides.
Just because they do them doesn't mean they're good for animal welfare.

I believe some of the building features from planet zoo will be in a planet coaster sequel if there is one, but I highly doubt planet coaster will ever have animals in it, or in its sequels on down the line if it gets any. This is due to the fact that planet zoo's animals have needs that are sort of demanding, and planet zoo itself has in depth mechanics. Basically, if they want to fit in animals from planet zoo into planet coaster or its sequels (if they happen), the developers would have to dumb the mechanics on these animals down greatly. I just frankly don't see them doing this to be honest.

Top Bottom