RCT 3 PC List of easiest issues to patch?

Have a look on the Aquablaster slides!

The part "slide end to lifthill right?" doesn't work...
When the boat is splashing into the water, turns left (direction with the boat) to the lifthill it's not getting on it and stops!

Uwe

Strange, I can get the Slide End to Lift Hill Right to work. I have problems with the one that goes to the left. The boats never make it into the chain, they get stuck in the pool.

How about an option to start off a park closed? I know when I go into like sandbox mode I have to hurry and get that park window open and close the entrance so no peeps can get through. A couple always seem to manage to get through it before I can close it though so then I have to wait for them to leave the park so I can start deleting the predefined path and start making my own park.

There's a feature that allows the scenery to absorb the laser ligths...
It should be able to do that with rain, too!

New codings are required to expand this:
1. While raining, the peeps should recognize "dry zones" and go there if they don't have umbrellas!

2. While raining, they should ride coasters and rides which are completedly covered by scenery or placed underground...

Uwe

I've never seen any of these bugs... because I have a control bug that stops me from rotating the map, which means I have to exit the game cause I can't look around my park.

If nobody else has mentioned this then maybe its my mouse driver or something, but i'm just using a regular Logitech device....

I have one simple too - after building a shop/facility, leave it activated under the cursor, so you can build more. Same as when you are placing fences, for example.

When I finish my road layout and then need to place 30 shops (toilets, infos, ATMs), it can get very annoying.

"Clone" hotkey would work nicely too. Like you press CTRL-click on a shop (whatever else), and it will put it to your cursor and let you build it somewhere else.

I know that its 2012 now, and you guys from Frontier probably doesnt work on RTC3 anymore, so lets call it suggestion for RTC4 or maybe a suggestion for someone who makes mods.

Hey guys

Im new here, what about when you close a ride/rollercoaster on rct3, everyone in that que should be able to stay in the que and go on the ride instead of leaving the the que. just a suggestion.

Alan

Hello everybody, sorry for my bad english if I not very clear I will use some pictures to be better understood.

Recently I re-instal the game with the 2 Add-ons and I saw the patch to play during the night without FPS issues. I installed the game 2-3 time but the last time I read the "how to" install the 3 patchs and it's run :D

but I notice 2 issues :
the first is with spiral slide (http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/themeparklad/James3ed.jpg this or with the "adventure" spiral slide), it's toooooo long to guests to go in, with only 1 square of queue path (I don't know the exact word for this path to the entry) but they have to wait 5-7 minutes... and I know it's not an attraction to make a huge amount of money but with 0.70$ the entry it's around 15-30$ per hour... I had'nt remembrances that was too long...

The second problem is about queue, now (and not before I played the game with the night patch and the other) after 5-10 minutes people don't go to attractions... they walk crossing at the park and juste 4-5 guests sometimes go to the attractions... it's not about the price, and intensity or anything else, it's for all the attractions, and they don't have negative judgment about them... but after few time of game they no longer seems to be interested by all the attractions... except for viewing gallery for animals (this) or for pools which they ar always full and attractive for guests.

Thanks for reading this, but I want to know if somebody have these problems too or if I finally installed the game in the wrong way once more ? :rolleyes:

----------- EDIT
Oh ! and I forgot, there is problem too with research, sometimes I give 100 per month... and i can see 150 or 200$ in finances windows every months... there is always much more money given that I want and I don't know why (<10$ more I can understand with months with 31 or 30 days but 50 to 100% more it's a problem i guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom