List of Issues

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I thought I would have a thread of a few issues I've noticed. Please don't complain about the game or I'll close this thread. I thought incase someone from frontier is looking around, maybe we can help them. Keep it simple and easy to read.
Thanks Cmdr's and Fly Dangerous

1. No green or red lights on the toaster as your exiting a station.
2. No way to access a bookmark to a station.
3. Can't line up a station in supercruise. When you exit supercruise the station is not in the same alignment. I know this has never been perfect, but its pretty far off.
4. No engine noise for about 6 seconds when you come out of supercruise.

My thought is if they have an easy to read list, maybe Frontier can tie a few issues together. Maybe they will see a few things they didn't know about?
This is all I have. I've just been trading to get fuel and goodies for my fleet carrier.

Last edited:

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Issues should really be reported on the issue tracker if possibly or maybe at least add links to there if you intend to keep this thread updated 👍

The Devs don't really use the forum anymore for bug reporting / tracking.

Flashlight is not working on Foot... the symbol ist there but no lights
This issue has a workaround. I still consider this as a bug, but at least you can play before it's fixed.

I thought I would have a thread of a few issues I've noticed. Please don't complain about the game or I'll close this thread. I thought incase someone from frontier is looking around, maybe we can help them. Keep it simple and easy to read.
Thanks Cmdr's and Fly Dangerous

1. No green or red lights on the toaster as your exiting a station.
2. No way to access a bookmark to a station.
3. Can't line up a station in supercruise. When you exit supercruise the station is not in the same alignment. I know this has never been perfect, but its pretty far off.
4. No engine noise for about 6 seconds when you come out of supercruise.

My thought is if they have an easy to read list, maybe Frontier can tie a few issues together. Maybe they will see a few things they didn't know about?
This is all I have. I've just been trading to get fuel and goodies for my fleet carrier.
The red and green toaster lights are there, they are just very, very faint and get drowned out. Suggest they did not get the required recode to keep up with the new lighting.

He's actually right that is should be closed then.
What use is this thread if it's not deemed the correct place to discuss it at and will be ignored.

Other than starting another user bashes user thread, which by your response is something you're trying to instigate?
Sorry I was trying to be helpful. Read into It what you want, but you couldn't be further from the truth.

CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom