Kinectimals Loading/Twitching Issues

Hello Frontier,
I have had Kinectimals for quite a while now, but have only played the game a few times.
The first time it was at a friends and it worked perfectly. No issues at all. I went home and started a new game and it seemed fine, until after I scanned in my Black-stripped Blue Bengal Tiger code. The tiger popped up and I was able to adopt it, name it and even started the game. However there was a new "twitch" happening every so often with the cub. I ignored it carrying on briefly with the game and even started moving further into the game, but it suddenly just froze, no reason for it at all, and the Xbox/Kinect was not responding at all.
After a hard shut down and restart I loaded the game, and on the loading map screen it crashed... again. I tried several more times and yet it continued to do it.
I got frustrated, so I left it for a while but recently tried again, having forgotten about the issues with loading, and it occurred again. I decided to just start a new game with a different cub and see whether that would sort it, but the twitch was still there and I was only able to get up to naming the poor twitchy leopard cub before it crashed again. Nothing seems to work.

I have an old-style 360 Elite and a separate Kinect sensor.
The disc isn't scratched at all, it looks brand new.
I haven't added anything else to the game but the aforementioned Blue Tiger All other Kinect games I've played on it have worked fine.
I am the only profile on the Xbox and have been both signed in before and after starting the game, which makes no difference.

Is there any way this can be fixed? Because I'd rather not have lost 40 odd quid..

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm.. I've tried that a couple of times, once with the update from Xbox live and once without (deleting game and cache each time) and yet it's still occurring.
I have previously used it on another Xbox and we got pretty far into the first area. I am trying to locate a friend of mine who also has both a Kinect and Xbox but if it works on hers but not on mine, is there anything that can be done about it? It doesn't seem to make sense that it would work on someone else's, but not mine when ALL my other games work without any problems...

Thank you for the help.
P.S. Please excuse the late reply...

Michael Brookes

Game Director
It is possible that there's fault on your Xbox that is causing the issue, do you know if your Xbox is an older model than your friends? Have you tried contacting Microsoft's technical support, they may be able to think of something that I have not.

Michael

Top Bottom