General / Off-Topic Lockdown blues

Ok Frontier and Elite peeps, it seems that I’ve woken up with a lockdown hangover and might have gotten drunk and miserable last night. Trying to sift through my post history to make sure I didn’t do anything too ridiculous, but I’d like to extend an apology to the internet community for possibly being a drunken pest and a miserable sod.

Sorry if anything I may or may not have posted last night was offensive/miserable/nonsensical. Lockdown blues hit hard and then I hit the rum harder... sorry friends, that is all :)

But was it:

1605175725080.png

???

I have learnt not to come to places like this, after 6 shots or so.

The thing I find funny about humans drinking is: The excuse, 'I didn't know what I was doing, I was drunk!' Total rubbish. At the time, you know, what you are saying and doing, you just don't care, due to your inhibitions being relaxed. True: You may not remember in the morning, but at the time, you have a degree of control. Well, until you pass out. If you are capable of putting one foot, in front of the other, you have, at that time, a form of control. You 'will' make it home, or to your bed, or you will pass out, but until that moment of passing out; you are fully aware of your own actions.

I like my Rum, but these days, it is mostly a weekend thing. The only thing, I don't like about drinking rum, is the morning afterwards. If I have to be reasonably bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning, then I will stick to the Vodka.

Top Bottom