Log Cabin Lodges

In addition to hotels, I would like for Log Cabin Lodges to be added to JWE2. The game is set to take place in a North American environment after all.
267b1948fa84309bc99f9c0289cabe44_XL.jpg
montana-lodge-amish-log-lodge-exterior-21.jpg
montana-lodge-amish-log-lodge-exterior-02.jpg

I would hope they're not biome specific... I hate the idea of limiting our choices.
This is my main thought, I'm worried they'll "area-lock" buildings styles and decorations again if they have a few themes (like the JP/JW era locks). I honestly hope they won't but they've done it before.
Just let us use everything, at least in sandbox if not in campaign.

This is my main thought, I'm worried they'll "area-lock" buildings styles and decorations again if they have a few themes (like the JP/JW era locks). I honestly hope they won't but they've done it before.
Just let us use everything, at least in sandbox if not in campaign.
Jens Erik teased at some things being more universal than you'd think, so you never know (I think rocks was the thing he was talking about, which for buildings doesn't mean too much I suppose).

Dude, calm down, and it's Frontier's decision.
I'm not yelling... if I were I'd be putting things in all caps... and no, it isn't. If they're really going to give us the freedom to make our parks how we want them, they absolutely must not make the same mistakes made in Return to Jurassic Park; forcing unnecessary limitations on building options... literally no one wants that.

Dude, calm down, and it's Frontier's decision.
More a Universal decision I'd think.

The fact we can make the attraction buildings any combo of colours makes any other differences from the environment look fairly minimal, I'd lean towards universal being okay with it.

Log cabins in the desert also aren't hard to find if another design is truly required. (it gets quite cold at night)
mdnquakkxnexe76jchup.jpg
g-pioneer-living-history-village-phoenix-arizona.jpg
nevada-desert-landscape-features-old-abandoned-log-cabin-surrounded-colorful-scenic-beauty-nevada-abandoned-old-log-192231350.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom