Newcomer / Intro Login / launch screen

The top bar of my login / launch screen is no longer there. I can no longer select the forums or the store or support. Anybody else having this issue? Any suggestions? I have logged off and logged in several times but no difference. Also the icon for the system maps on the Galaxy map is no longer there and I didn't participate in the beta.

Thanks. I reinstalled the launcher twice but the same results. This is really weird. I put in a support ticket.
If the launcher doesn't display properly, it could be also something with... I don't know... .NET framework? Or GPU drivers.
Or a network issue - not loading all the data properly.
Support is a safe bet, too, I guess.

You'll need to log the issue with the system map as a bug. It seems to vanish for systems greater than 20 ly that you haven't visited yet

I'm glad that the OP's issue was resolved, but I am encountering a similar issue here and after trying the text size at 100% it still looked the same. I can make a new post on its own, but thought it's best to keep things related in the same thread :)

Attached some examples of what's going on. The launcher itself (looks the same either 200% or 100% scale) and the full desktop at 100% scale for reference. It's a 5k monitor, so 100% gets pretty tiny.

Similar to OP, I have uninstalled the game and downloaded and reinstalled it but get the same old launcher problem. I'll reach out to support as well, but for visibility to anyone else experiencing this, I'll post my answer whenever I get one.
Cheers--

Attachments

• launcherUI.png
    launcherUI.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 149
  • at100scale.png
    at100scale.png
    665.9 KB · Views: 162
I'm glad that the OP's issue was resolved, but I am encountering a similar issue here and after trying the text size at 100% it still looked the same. I can make a new post on its own, but thought it's best to keep things related in the same thread :)

Attached some examples of what's going on. The launcher itself (looks the same either 200% or 100% scale) and the full desktop at 100% scale for reference. It's a 5k monitor, so 100% gets pretty tiny.

Similar to OP, I have uninstalled the game and downloaded and reinstalled it but get the same old launcher problem. I'll reach out to support as well, but for visibility to anyone else experiencing this, I'll post my answer whenever I get one.
Cheers--

Update with my issue:
I found a similar post over on the support pages - https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/17396

Basically, it also relates to the scaling of the software like OP, but the solution is a bit different.

Top Bottom