Look for a fleet carrier to go on space journey make a million credits with. Can they meet me in the AY INDI Area

I want go on space journey with people and i look and i want to start up with a fleet carrier commander please help me get some loot

If you want to make 1 million credits then get a planetary scanner and map Earth, Water and Ammonia type worlds in the bubble and sell the data 20 light years away. I've made a billion credits mapping planets from a run to Sag A* via Colonia in the last 2 weeks. I think i found 10+ earth (including one around a Neutron star, lol), 100+ water and 30+ ammonia worlds. The last leg from Colonia to Sag A* brought in 250 million alone.

To make a few million quickly. Stay in the starter zone and pick up multiple data transfer missions that go to the same two places. You’ll have a few millions in less than 30 mins depending on how well you take off and land.

If you’ve left the starter zone, land at any station and check the mission boards. If you don’t see multiple data transfer missions, go to the next closest system with a station until you can.

You do have the basic discovery scanner. Make sure it’s on a fire group and use that for each system you enter.

Planetary Scanning isn’t possible as the other post mentions cause you can’t buy the planetary scanner yet. It’s too expensive.

Agree with the other poster. If you are starting out then data delivery missions are the way to go. Generally safest, attracts less pirates. Once you have enough for a planetary scanner I suggest buying one. I've made good money with mine. Mining is the way to make the most money, quickest. But there is a little more involved compared to data runs, cargo runs or bounty hunting. I've been playing a couple of months and not touched mining. Been having too much fun exploring outside the bubble.

Agree with the other poster. If you are starting out then data delivery missions are the way to go. Generally safest, attracts less pirates. Once you have enough for a planetary scanner I suggest buying one. I've made good money with mine. Mining is the way to make the most money, quickest. But there is a little more involved compared to data runs, cargo runs or bounty hunting. I've been playing a couple of months and not touched mining. Been having too much fun exploring outside the bubble.

Well said.

My suggestions:

1. Do data missions until you reach 3 mil
Then upgrade to a hauler
-Buy a size A FSD to increase your jump range.
-All other core modules should be size D

-Use this site to figure where to buy specific modules link; https://inara.cz/galaxy-outfitting/

2. Continue doing data missions and then buy a planetary scanner and a size 2-3 fuel scoop no larger than B.

3. Work towards a dolphin as your next upgrade.

-use the link above to locate a station that sales a dolphin and have an extra 3 mil after the purchase. You’ll need it for modules.

4. Google places to do passenger transport missions. Stay away from sight seeing until a bit later.
Or

Use this site to buy commodities and sale in a loop Link: https://eddb.io/trade/loops

I did this until reaching Elite trader status. It’s worth doing cause then you can go to one station that you’ll unlock that has every ship and all modules “Jameson” is that station.

5. Figure out what you like and work towards that ship and role. Enjoy the game and be open to “the next best thing” as that changes every 90-120 days.

Excellent advice above. Also the Elite Dangerous Wiki has a lot of useful information and guides. I used that a lot when I first started playing.

Top Bottom