Looking for an advance squadron/group to join

I am a player that began in Sept of 2020 and got really into the game. I was looking forward to Odyssey. However, the state of that expansion's launch, combined with some personal/health issues, kept me away from the game for about 8 months.
I am back to playing now and my old group dissolved.

I am looking for a medium/large sized group that is pretty advanced and not really newcomer focused (not that I have anything against helping newcomers)
I am pretty advanced into the game myself, I have multiple ships, have begun down the engineering path, have some Guardian tech, and have my own FC.
I am mostly looking for a group to socialize with and work towards common goals.

I would prefer if the group was English speaking and had North American time zones. But an English-speaking EU group would also be fine.
It would also be great if the group had their own Discord.
I play the game on PC. I have it on consoles but that is not my preferred way of playing.

Thank you! And I cannot wait to meet up with a group out in the black!

Also, if you are 'screening' potential recruits, he is my Inara profile

I won't lie and say we are medium sized. We're not. Sacra Oculus is a small group. We are ending our BGS expansionist policies in a few months and then just keep what we have. Primarily UK based with a handful of US players as well. How did we have so much territory? Sheer hard game play. Feel free to scout other groups but if you like what you see, then feel free to look us up during the week.

I won't lie and say we are medium sized. We're not. Sacra Oculus is a small group. We are ending our BGS expansionist policies in a few months and then just keep what we have. Primarily UK based with a handful of US players as well. How did we have so much territory? Sheer hard game play. Feel free to scout other groups but if you like what you see, then feel free to look us up during the week.

I took a look at your squad's territory and then saw your roster.

I. Am. Impressed. You lads are dedicated!

Hi there Commander Lukas_Dietrich
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

Our group is fairly active both in Horizons and Odyssey and has Commanders from all over Europe and the USA.
We have been a lively Player Minor Faction since the KickStarter days so you have no fears regarding us dying out any time soon
We also have a well established group of PS4 players and a few on XBox too.
We like to think that we are newbie friendly but in reality your experience will be dictated by the way you interact with us.
If you ask questions, and listen to advice you will find us full of friendly and sage advice.
If you ask for wing help you will get it.
If you need to be transported to places near and far you will get carrier support. Often one on one.
If on the other hand you sit in channel expecting us to take you by the hand and lead you along day by day then you will be disappointed.

So, if you want to get help , advice and company you could do worse than pop into our Discord and take a look around,
If nothing else we can steer you with good advice on exploration builds etc, and give you a place to chat with other commanders when you feel the need for a bit of company.

We currently have more than 14 carriers for various purposes including collecting new players from the starter systems.

You are not required to join our player faction
However, if you do then you should know, that we don't have a lot of rules, and what we have you can read and understand in a few minutes.
Reading and agreeing to them is our only entry requirement. We also insist you take a little time to get to know us before joining.

We are a possibly one of the friendliest, medium sized Player Minor Factions. We are a well established group of about 60-100 players with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.
We have also been given stewardship of the Alliance Lore system of Leesti along with its attendant engineer Didi Vatermann.

Time zone is GMT UK but we have a few American players and are to be found online pretty much any time.
We are actively seeking Console players to boost our PS4 and Xbox divisions.

Most of all we know a lot about the game and the best ways to quickly attain your goals.

We really don't mind who you are or where you come from. If you want to be our friends and allies then you will be.
Better still. Why not join us?

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever comes to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in Arque & Leesti protecting commanders, looking for engineers, against gank squads.
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thargoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Join our Discord channel or the Fighter Club thread, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

o7

Top Bottom