Looking for first squadron

Just getting back into the game after a couple of years off.

What I'm Looking For: A community of mature players who delve into all aspects of the game. Not a big PVP player, but not opposed to it either. Like trading/bounty hunting/mission running a lot. In the winter, I have a lot of time on my hands, playtime is normally 3pm EST to 10pm EST. I'd really like to explore the multiplayer aspect of the game as my prior experiences were all prior to squadrons. Prefer a squadron that utilizes voice comms that does regular group activities. Having been off for the last couple of years, I need some time and patience to catch up on the latest.

What I Offer: I'm very much a team player who looks forward to helping the squadron accomplish their objectives. I lean a bit to the RP style of play, but am fine not doing so. As I said, I have a lot of time in the winter and plan on playing ED quite a bit, especially if I can find the right group. Right now, my main ships are a Fer de Lance and an Orca. Although I live on EST time, I have kind of mid-late EU game play hours, definitely not PST as I get up at 5am for work!

Welcome back to ED CMDR! o7

I would like to invite you to check out the recruitment thread of the squadron I am a member of. Check it out here; https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...n-game-faction-pvp-no-murder-griefing.507112/
Through the pages you will find pictures and videos of the shenanigans we get up to. Currently running a weekly racing league that is accessible to even the newest of players and bi-weekly thargoid hunts, with further events in the planning stage. Also Mining Monday’s has proved to be a popular group day for us.

With members from across the globe, UK, EU, EST, PST and AUS we have people online almost all the time and know there are a few regulars that should suit your game times.

I kinda RP in my own head as a special/secret operator and courier supporting the Player Minor Faction named after our squadron, which is a division of a much larger gaming clan/community.

I hope you find the home your looking for, and I strongly feel that place is AOD!

Hope to see you in the black real soon! o7

Hi there Commander Atrade
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)
Even if you don't join you are most welcome to call in and chat. ask questions, look for support and wing up, or whatever.

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minjor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the new home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

We are a friendly bunch and we love helping out Noobs.
Although we are mostly based around Europe (predominantly the UK) we do have a few US players..
Now that we have Professor Palin in our jurisdiction we are having what the ancient Chinese called interesting times. Especially with the PvP groups that enjoy making life difficult around Engineers, Community Goals and other popular venues.

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever come to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required) and with an anti ganker group caled The SPEAR Network.
Thagoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Or join us on Discord and lend us your support.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Links to our Discord channel and the Fighter Club thread are in my signature, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.

Last edited:
Have a look at our faction and pop in to say HI.
We have UK, Europe, US and Aus players, so most time zones are active

4142x6533.png

The Coffin Dodgers

We are a group of unbelievably good pilots with above average skills and dashing good looks, not to mention very modest.
We do BGS and minor faction, We are proud of our own small empire just outside the bubble.
We have a wealth of experience on all things Elite
We fight, we trade, we explore.
We try to do our bit saving the Galaxy from the Thargoids albeit rather amateurish.
We pretty much enjoy everything this great game has to offer.
You might enjoy the cordial banter that we perhaps specialize in.
If you want to join, there are no complicated forms to fill in- we just meet up on Discord.
All we ask is that you use EDMC to assist the BGS.

Look up ' Coffin Dodgers ' on Discord

https://inara.cz/galaxy-minorfaction/44384/

Top Bottom