Lots of Bugs Since Update

i haven't played for a few months, but what the hell has happened to this game since the updates. Its completely broke and unplayable now!
List of current issues

Animals are always saying there escaping when there not.
Keepers are not re filling my animal feeders
animals are now constantly stressed
Animals are constantly dehydrated even though i have unlimited water supply feeders

Make ticket, or check for existing one, I heard other people had the same issues (but not all at once, don't play loto this week, you have bas luck 😂)

I don't have any of this issue personnaly.

Also, the hitboxing ridiculously changed, so you might check that your water supplier are still reachable by your animals, and there is a new Difficulty setting, check that you are on easy or medium (animals are much more easily stressed on hard mode)

i haven't played for a few months, but what the hell has happened to this game since the updates. Its completely broke and unplayable now!
List of current issues

Animals are always saying there escaping when there not.
Keepers are not re filling my animal feeders
animals are now constantly stressed
Animals are constantly dehydrated even though i have unlimited water supply feeders

I am also noticing the first three things happening.

I experienced the opposite. I hadn't played for a few months because of bugs, but when I went to play again this week (post-patch), all the bugs I was having were gone.
Some people still have some bugs, though, I've heard.

Hope they fix these soon. I had a zoo inspector on Wednesday, and the one habitat that the animals were continually stressed in kept me from getting the 5 star inspection daily.

Back
Top Bottom