Madagascar Carrer Crash at Launch

Hi,

My game crash just after launch of carreer Madagascar each time.
No way for me to play this part.
I've sometime other crashes like this in other games (not only in career) but for Madagascar one its everytime at launch.

My setup :
Intel Core i9
Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti Gaming (driver is up to date)
32 GB RAM
SSD

I play the game at maximal graphic settings.

Any idea ?
Thank you.

Gaëtan.

Has been repeated a lot on this forum but did you verify your game-files (steam)?
It fixes a lot of werid bugs/crashes for a lot of games.

You could delete the savegame for that scenario zoo. It's only a scenario/career zoo which saves your progress within that zoo.
Did the same a long time ago with the Panda Zoo, that experienced some issues. Since you completed the previous zoo, it should remain unlocked, not sure if you have to complete the medals again.

Do you got a lot of software running at the same time? You said you experience crashing in other games as well.
For example: A while ago the Epic store app caused high CPU usage, which caused issues with other Windows apps as well.

Has been repeated a lot on this forum but did you verify your game-files (steam)?
It fixes a lot of werid bugs/crashes for a lot of games.

You could delete the savegame for that scenario zoo. It's only a scenario/career zoo which saves your progress within that zoo.
Did the same a long time ago with the Panda Zoo, that experienced some issues. Since you completed the previous zoo, it should remain unlocked, not sure if you have to complete the medals again.

Do you got a lot of software running at the same time? You said you experience crashing in other games as well.
For example: A while ago the Epic store app caused high CPU usage, which caused issues with other Windows apps as well.
Hi,

Already tried repair 2 times through steam.
There is no savegame as i have to start it from scratch.
Not a lot of other software are running and no issue with other games.

But ty for your reply ;-)

Not a lot of other software are running and no issue with other games.
Misread your first comment :D

It's definately not your specs, if anything else fails, you can always reinstall the entire game.
A lot of people experienced crashing since the last big update, maybe wait till the next update ? (I know not the best option)

Misread your first comment :D

It's definately not your specs, if anything else fails, you can always reinstall the entire game.
A lot of people experienced crashing since the last big update, maybe wait till the next update ? (I know not the best option)
Ty ^^ Spec are not so bad xD

Already tried to reinstall completly but crashes come back ... :-/
I got crash since the launch of this game but i begin to be bored of these.
So i'm looking for a solution.

Back
Top Bottom