Major Lag

G' Day Commanders...

Wondering if any others are experiencing issues at the Nav Beacon in Sirius.

Ships warping around, not getting pd for kills, wing mates 124km away but chasing the same ship as me. One member went to the Laelaps ship and had a 1000cr. bounty and 600 dollar fine magically appear after he landed. Our whole wing experienced these issues.

Re logging game, restarting PS4, re booting router... nothing seemed to help.
Speed/Connection tests seem fine by all parties involved.

Spent about 2 hours trying to hunt ships as a wing some of us got 1 or 2 mil some nothing.
Chalking it up as server issues. Just looking for some indication it is a broader issue than just our squadron. Thanks, o7

PS4 here too.

Been taking MM's out of 82 Eridani and hunting in the RR Caeli Haz Rez.

Often winged up with other Cmdrs, often with 2-4 SLF's out too, from Thurs through to earlier today and had zero issues.

Averaging a helluva lot more per hour too, though admittedly I'm in my engineered Vette and am well versed in maximising kills per hour.

CG systems are normally busy as all hell, check out the CG thread and try an alternative system and see if problem persists.

Keep it up, I'm done at 160m but wouldn't object to others bumping us upto tier 7 and increasing my payout. 😀

This happens on the PC as well, it's latency, different time zones, local internet speeds, equipment...

It's frustrating but it's not unexpected as well with wings.

G' Day Commanders...

Wondering if any others are experiencing issues at the Nav Beacon in Sirius.

Ships warping around, not getting pd for kills, wing mates 124km away but chasing the same ship as me. One member went to the Laelaps ship and had a 1000cr. bounty and 600 dollar fine magically appear after he landed. Our whole wing experienced these issues.

Re logging game, restarting PS4, re booting router... nothing seemed to help.
Speed/Connection tests seem fine by all parties involved.

Spent about 2 hours trying to hunt ships as a wing some of us got 1 or 2 mil some nothing.
Chalking it up as server issues. Just looking for some indication it is a broader issue than just our squadron. Thanks, o7

Welcome to the fleet carrier patch, Lag beautiful beautiful lag!

Was someone using a SLF?

SLFs induce horrible lag when more than one player is in the instance.
Actually yes, a couple guys were. Never really had that issue before but then I never really paid attention to how many ppl were using them. Great tip I'll have to pay attention next time.

I have to say though, in several years of playing this game, I've never seen it like this. Lag is one thing, this was some unbearable hell we were thrown into.

Also, It happened in private server mode. Solo and open seemed fine. More testing needs to be done. Haven't logged in yet today.

Top Bottom