Dinosaurs Make it so Dinosaurs Can Graze

Your Feature Request / Idea
My idea is to give all dinosaurs the ability to graze on the grass plants and trees in what ever enclosure you have them in it would not fill them up just keep it above the red on the food bar.

Makeing it so they dont need to be around or so close to a feeder all the time giving more freedon in how you build enclosures or if on sandbox mode want to make a site B/free roam island for the dinos.

since them haveing or not being able to go to far away from a feeders before they go hungry then get stressed rampage then eventualy die if they dont eat it limits the encloer you can make but haveing it would make it realistic to.

While they do graze, I wouldn't be opposed to having them actually regain some of their hunger meter by eating from trees and bushes as long as it requires the player to replace the consumed foliage like in Zoo Tycoon.

While they do graze, I wouldn't be opposed to having them actually regain some of their hunger meter by eating from trees and bushes as long as it requires the player to replace the consumed foliage like in Zoo Tycoon.

thats basicaly what i ment when i said graze i know they have a animation for it but it dont do anything lol like in zoos even with there maine food given to them a lot of the animals feed off stuff in the cage tying them over untill there main feed. yea and over time the section of trees they graze from witch to me should alow for 1 or 2 grazeing setions by 1 or 2 dinos before it needs replacing would be good and i liked zoo tycoon 2 i found that fun.

Top Bottom