Make Pulse Wave More Useful

I'm mining bromellite in a bromellite hotspot for a mission, both deep core and the old mining lasers. All too often, I fire a prospector limit at rock only to discover I've already depleted it.

How about having depleted asteroids not glow?
Your trying to mine deep core mining with Mining lasers?

I'm mining bromellite in a bromellite hotspot for a mission, both deep core and the old mining lasers. All too often, I fire a prospector limit at rock only to discover I've already depleted it.

In your scanner, you see the depleted asteroids as a hollow rock shape. You can avoid them that way.

Depleted asteroids not glowing would still be a nice feature though.

Just what i wanted to suggest, but used the search function. Yes, i'd like too to have some kind of indication of the depleted 'roids in pulse wave. Not glow at all, or use some specific color, whatever works.

Does seem like they didn't quite finish this to the design spec. Can't see the spec not having this included. Probably a technical issue that was too large to resolve in release time frame

I would also love an option to have it toggleable - you press fire, it starts working, you press again, it stops.
Having to keep the button pressed is kind of annoying after a while.

Lestat

Banned

I think what you need to do is instead of your point of interest is set at the location you are mining. Either set planet or another hot spot as your point of interest so it acts as a type of North Star while mining. So you never have that depleted issue again.

I think what you need to do is instead of your point of interest is set at the location you are mining. Either set planet or another hot spot as your point of interest so it acts as a type of North Star while mining. So you never have that depleted issue again.
This. I just keep moving in a straight line towards another targeted POI.

As others stated, a general direction of movement is very useful. That said, I love the suggestion, because why not? Additional useful info, also reducing the need for flying in the same direction.

Top Bottom