Medical Emergency on Earth.

I've been idly flying around the icerings of Borann, collecting Low Temperature Diamonds. I've been getting a few whispers of some sort of respiratory illness that's effectively shutting down Earth. Galnet has been silent on...well everything. The stations aren't showing it, but a friend on Earth got in contact with me, talking about this new virus that's killing tens of thousands, with entire continents locking down to flatten the curve, to prevent on planet hospitals from being swamped.

All off world transit is totally isolated, and no one can leave.

Well, while aimlessly drifting, I did a bit of calculating. My Type-9 Heavy can carry 704 tonnes of cargo, if I take twenty five thousand tonnes of advanced medicine and another twenty five thousand tonnes of basic medicines. Well, it would take around seventy one flights to carry that level of cargo.

So, no way am I going to sit here doing nothing.

So, cue the music big boy. I'm embarking on the Solo Sol Relief Flight. Fifty Thousand Tonnes, no sleep.

Keep your eyes out on the usual social media platforms. I'll have more information.

Earth? You mean Earth in the Sol system? Never been there, I've heard it's quite expensive place. Currently 48 starsystems are in outbreak state.

And while you are living high on the hog with your billions or credits made by exploiting resources from Borann, the Partnership of Zochna faction in Borann is in a state of Famine.

I've been idly flying around the icerings of Borann, collecting Low Temperature Diamonds. I've been getting a few whispers of some sort of respiratory illness that's effectively shutting down Earth. Galnet has been silent on...well everything. The stations aren't showing it, but a friend on Earth got in contact with me, talking about this new virus that's killing tens of thousands, with entire continents locking down to flatten the curve, to prevent on planet hospitals from being swamped.

All off world transit is totally isolated, and no one can leave.

Well, while aimlessly drifting, I did a bit of calculating. My Type-9 Heavy can carry 704 tonnes of cargo, if I take twenty five thousand tonnes of advanced medicine and another twenty five thousand tonnes of basic medicines. Well, it would take around seventy one flights to carry that level of cargo.

So, no way am I going to sit here doing nothing.

So, cue the music big boy. I'm embarking on the Solo Sol Relief Flight. Fifty Thousand Tonnes, no sleep.

Keep your eyes out on the usual social media platforms. I'll have more information.

I live on Earth, and you're talking about a footnote in the lore that happened a thousand years ago. There is no virus as of 3306, and all of Earth's stations are functioning as normal. Pilots are already isolated as-is with their spaceships (the perfect quarantine), so I honestly suggest that you fly on as normal.

Top Bottom