Mesh Enclosures

Dear Frontier, I'm sure you have something like this planned for us in the future, but this is what many folks have been hoping for. The ability to make mesh or netted enclosures. Something like this would be great for our monkeys and lemurs. And now for our clouded leopards! I just quickly made this in Planet Coaster and was so wishing I could do something similar in PZ. You probably are planning something even better for us, but even a few simple mesh panels would be great!

mesh_enclosure1.jpg

This once again reminds me of all the fantastic scenery pieces we have in Planet Coaster that would be worth so much in Planet Zoo.

Unfortunately nobody at Frontier sees the benefits of it.

I work in game dev and we also have 2 games on the same engine. Several asset are the same and it all depends only on asking because two different teams are making those games and don't know all assets that are in the other games. Maybe a list with asset names we'd love to see from PlanCo in Planet Zoo?

I work in game dev and we also have 2 games on the same engine. Several asset are the same and it all depends only on asking because two different teams are making those games and don't know all assets that are in the other games. Maybe a list with asset names we'd love to see from PlanCo in Planet Zoo?
List:
All
(y)

Surely, as dimensions are the same in both games, it can't be a lot of work.

Saved you some time there :)

Planet Coaster has some great fence and mesh pieces that are desperately missed in PZ.
Ok. I had assumed somebody put a bunch of bars together and made a mesh, but looking at it again, it's too perfect

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Back
Top Bottom