Metro exodus enhanced edition..

I started afresh with the enhanced version this evening...Exodus was pretty enough when first released with the RT/rasterisation hybrid lighting, reflections etc...now, it just blows my socks off. It's the first title offering a full suite of RTX enhancements that actually shows what RT lighting, shadows, reflections...the whole caboodle should actually look like when done right. Hats off to 4A games for this.

I've got everything settings wise turned up to full monty ultra and extreme running on my 2070 super...hasn't dropped a frame below 60's so far. I loved the game first time around, had several play throughs of both the main story and short but sweet DLC's. This enhanced version, despite it being a visual update for the RTX cards only, is a whole level of good above the original.

Last edited:
I started afresh with the enhanced version this evening... <> ...it just blows my socks off.... [and] is a whole level of good above the original.

Thanks for that Mole (y)

Having played it through once I was in no hurry for a second run through, having found it okay but a bit predictable. However, your critique has piqued my interest... ...so uninstall time it is for ME, closely followed by (yawn) an install of ME-EE.

e. ...and ...then ...hurry up and wait some more... ...gawd Mole... how long did the d/l take you? I have iro 35Mb and it's going to take 'a while'...

Last edited:
Thanks for that Mole (y)

Having played it through once I was in no hurry for a second run through, having found it okay but a bit predictable. However, your critique has piqued my interest... ...so uninstall time it is for ME, closely followed by (yawn) an install of ME-EE.

e. ...and ...then ...hurry up and wait some more... ...gawd Mole... how long did the d/l take you? I have iro 35Mb and it's going to take 'a while'...
I just left it downloading overnight with my 16 down, 8 up hamster powered connection to t'interweb...the joys of living where everbody else isn't :D

I just left it downloading overnight with my 16 down, 8 up hamster powered connection to t'interweb...the joys of living where everbody else isn't :D

My friend in Unst swears by it! Albeit, not the internet ;-)

Back OT, I've started anew, right from the start, no 'restart plus' with all the ammo and upgrades. Yeah. It's good, and the lighting works amazingly well. I had a few issues getting it set up, and forgot to restart the game after making some significant changes, but one restart later and all seems well.

e. I'm wearing my noise cancelling headphones to play the game... the CPU and GPU fans are getting loud!

Last edited:
Come on over, it's lovely this time of year...

G6Kg8Al.jpg

2FhtNtG.jpg

S47kM0N.jpg

...and almost no radiation to speak of.

Top Bottom