Roller Coasters Mine of Rebus - Mine themed Roller coaster / Dark ride

Hey guys! After Alpha 2 came out I was very eager to try a coaster that felt terrain based. I felt that a Mine based coaster would be neat enough, and with some good inspiration from Expedition Everest and 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, I was eager to start.

The first area I built up was the outdoorsy bit where the general plaza would be, the Entrance itself to the ride would be further down the path and lead into a nice indoor queue before leading into the station, this has yet to be done though.

Pics:
836af027366744813ff4e1d573d1012a.jpg

36250f0b1e170cc0bb01e2ecc08980e7.jpg

Here's the indoor section as of now (May be subject to change)

a12ee9b480652af949e2ad4393bb7026.jpg

Night Time Pictures!

aa2f03d5d26a6babf69ce74b5a0d8871.jpg

d5a9146f6986ca240a106083500348f8.jpg

Lastly, here's a video showcasing the area as a whole.

[video=youtube;rad7oYOdh3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rad7oYOdh3Y[/video]

Can't wait to hear what you guys think!

I thought about a mining attraction for a park I'm still coming up with. It's going to have a Herchend Family Entertainment feel similar to Dollywood and Silver Dollar City. I really love the rustic Appalachian atmosphere to those parks. I do agree with UniverseCoaster... some particle effects would add a great touch and perhaps some mining structures in the future located along the hillside. Just a suggestion though. Great work though.

You should put some water VFX somewhere and some rock work/trees along the mountain.
Yeah, I was thinking of doing waterfalls and what not throughout the rocky structures, yet I never got around to it. There is a neat waterfall idea I had going for the finale drop of the ride though.
I thought about a mining attraction for a park I'm still coming up with. It's going to have a Herchend Family Entertainment feel similar to Dollywood and Silver Dollar City. I really love the rustic Appalachian atmosphere to those parks. I do agree with UniverseCoaster... some particle effects would add a great touch and perhaps some mining structures in the future located along the hillside. Just a suggestion though. Great work though.
Oh wow, that sounds like a really nice idea. With the fact that you already have a reference to go for and a couple ideas in mind, it can certainly come out to be something good. Thanks for the compliments too, I really appreciate it :)

Hey do you think you could check again the save park? i tried to download it but it didn't work, I checked inside it was compressed when it should be normal.

Top Bottom