Mining for HYDROGEN FUEL

Allow players to scoop fuel and then sell the surplus at a station. Imagine an Anaconda build that is basically nothing but a collection of fuel tanks attached to a scoop.

It's been suggested before, because it is a good idea.

Another common fuel related suggestion is the ability to dump fuel, so we can easily manage our fuel levels without having to do extra jumps just to waste fuel.

An easy solution to both is to have the ability to package fuel into canisters. These could be dumped, given to other players, or sold to a station. It would make fuel scooping CGs a possibility.
Being able to fill up a tank using hydrogen fuel canisters in your hold would also be a good thing.

I didn't know it had been suggested. It is a good idea so I should have guessed I wouldn't have been the first to think of it.

I was thinking about solar power actually. There are people who have solar panels for their home electricity needs who generate a surplus of electricity ... and then sell that surplus back to the power company for a profit. That is what prompted the idea for me.

I almost never arrive at a station really NEEDING to refuel. It would be kind of cool to dump the excess fuel for a small profit before heading back out again.

Top Bottom