Missing dinosaurs

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Google Translator used:
English:
Hi, I started playing jwe a few days ago. I had like 12 dinosaurs created, today I left the game on and when I came back, there was no sign of the dinosaurs. Not that this could happen. Is there any way to see what has happened, historical or something like that from the game? Thank you very much!

Original:
Hola, empece a jugar hace unos dias a jwe. Tenia como 12 dinosaurios creados, hoy deje el juego encendido y cuando volvi, no habia ni rastro de los dinosaurios. No se que ha podido pasar. Hay alguna forma de ver que ha sucedido, historico o algo asi del juego? Muchas gracias!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you were in sandbox mode with unlimited lifespan turned out, they probably just died of old age when you left it on depending how long you were away.

Sounds like a disease outbreak could have happened in your park, it happened to me once. I played sandbox and I forgot I had diseases on. I left for an hour, and when I came back, my dinosaurs died with a few survivors that are sick.

This is not related (I couldn't find a thread) but when the sequel does come out, will the DLCs I paid for be free? I preordered the deluxe edition as well.

This is not related (I couldn't find a thread) but when the sequel does come out, will the DLCs I paid for be free? I preordered the deluxe edition as well.

First of all there's no evidence that there will be a sequel. These are just rumors.

Second of all, why would DLC's from this game transfer to a different game? It's like asking to use a WipeOut DLC in Gran Turismo... :LOL:
The DLC's won't even be compatible with a sequel, if one ever does come out.

First of all there's no evidence that there will be a sequel. These are just rumors.

Second of all, why would DLC's from this game transfer to a different game? It's like asking to use a WipeOut DLC in Gran Turismo... :LOL:
The DLC's won't even be compatible with a sequel, if one ever does come out.
Thanks. Just wondering due to possibility.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom