Mission Misstatements

i am working a small system on the outskirts of the bubble and noticed over the last two days or so that the Mission text is off a little.

i was looking at Missions for a Dictatorship and the Mission text clearly said, "Transport X to support the Confederacy".

then i was looking at missions for a Corporate Minor Faction and again the Mission text said, "Transport X to support the Confederacy".

anyone else notice this? is this common and i have just missed it?

i am working a small system on the outskirts of the bubble and noticed over the last two days or so that the Mission text is off a little.

i was looking at Missions for a Dictatorship and the Mission text clearly said, "Transport X to support the Confederacy".

then i was looking at missions for a Corporate Minor Faction and again the Mission text said, "Transport X to support the Confederacy".

anyone else notice this? is this common and i have just missed it?
Is it delivering to a Confederacy? You can get things like "Deliver Medicines to support outbreak" or whatever, from a system not in outbreak, because it's going to a system in outbreak. Just one of many examples.

Is it delivering to a Confederacy? You can get things like "Deliver Medicines to support outbreak" or whatever, from a system not in outbreak, because it's going to a system in outbreak. Just one of many examples.
didn't think to check that.

i'll try to take a look this evening.

Are they PMFs, or procedurally-generated NPC factions? PMFs might have an odd, non-standard ethos (like a dictatorshiop or a Corporate that has a Social ethos sothey have Elections with Democracies), which might in turn cause non-standard variants of the mission texts to appear.

Are they PMFs, or procedurally-generated NPC factions? PMFs might have an odd, non-standard ethos (like a dictatorshiop or a Corporate that has a Social ethos sothey have Elections with Democracies), which might in turn cause non-standard variants of the mission texts to appear.
they are all NPC Factions.

though, one of the Corporations may be a PMF.

after a little in game research, i can confirm that the above statement is correct. the Missions were referring to the MF that was receiving the Mission goods.

it would seem my Dictatorship prefers to support Confederacies and Democracies in other systems.

Top Bottom