Parks MKP Kingdoms of the Elements

Hello everybody!

20201025145010_1.jpg

This year I have been working on a new park, MKP Kingdoms of the Elements,
This park includes 12 themed areas an a ton of coasters and rides. Each of the areas is themed after an imaginary civilization that praise a certain element.
Some of you may have already visited some of the other 4 MKP Parks, so you may know that my goal making parks is create realistic size big parks, using the less pieces as possible to let everybody run the park in almost all computers.

This time I have recorded the construction of the park and uploaded to Youtube, we are already at 85 episodes, you can find my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Nimzhul

I would like to show you some shots of each areas:

Gates of Time:
20201128180010_1.jpg

Sunshine Lake:
20200926222642_1.jpg

Vulcanyon:
20201012180930_1.jpg

Magmaforge:
20200626204854_1.jpg

Crystal Caves:
20201207105513_1.jpg

I will continue in a different post

Last edited:
Spring Falls (No falls yet :)
:
20201123152730_1.jpg

and Silvermoon
20201118135654_1.jpg

I hope this park can be finished as soon as possible, is currently 60k pieces, and I would say it is 80% done.
If you would like to know how I built it, you can watch the videos, I made some tutorials on how to play using the less pieces as possible, that may be interesting for some of you:
https://www.youtube.com/c/Nimzhul

I would like to hear your feedback about the park :)
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
You got some great themes there, i would take my time with it.
I feel it can still use more smaller details that would go well with the landmark features,
it looks very cool so far so definetly curious how you progress with it.

Guys and Girls! the park is finished!

DOWNLOAD THIS PARK CLICKING HERE

If you like the park, don't forget to rate it in the workshop!

Welcome to MKP Kingdoms of the Elements, a realm where the Elements are worshipped as gods in twelve different kingdoms.

This is the fifth full MKP Park and the biggest one, its the Mountain Scenario with max. border, full themed. It tooks one year to be completed in my YouTube Series Let’s Build a MKP Park. 100 episodes where I built the park and explained the way I work on my parks. (Next season, next park coming soon)

The Idea behind this park was to create a mega park with different areas in a very natural environment, directly connected with the lake in the background and having a big mountain on it. Each of the areas should be the home of a civilisation which praises a certain element, and using concepts from maps in World of Warcraft I created my own concept for the architecture and lore of the area, so I could be really creative. 3 of the areas are Indoor, they are interconnected and connected to the exterior with a secondary entrance, so in winter season, the park can still open the 3 indoor sections as an Indoor park.

I hope you like it!

Top Bottom