More Bioluminescent Dinosaurs, Pterosaurs and Marine Reptiles

That's it.

That's the thread.

But seriously Parasaurolophus Lux is a AMAZING addition to the dinosaur roster. It makes night time viewing so much more interesting and lively. This would be an amazing DLC expansion for the game.

As for what animals to use- the most popular animals make sense. But very small dinos would benefit to being seen much easier.

I also suggest that all marine reptiles get bioluminescent skins. Why all of them? Right now marine reptiles can be hard to view due to the small viewing windows and murky water. Glowing in the dark will make it much easier to see them. It will be eerie as you slowly see them fade in and out of view from the window or the top of the water.

Great work Frontier! Leave a suggestion if you like this idea and what animals you want to see added to this potential DLC!

Awesome concept, but I suspect such an idea could only come from a new Dr. Wu DLC.
Not entirely, they could make a joke about genetics being found in New Guinea for a bioluminescent pterosaur, being a reference to the ropen.

There are also the deep sea creatures with it which would work for something from aquatic reptiles for displaying it.

I could also see it being applied to the taller sauropods as kind of a joke with glowing facial markings, because it seems like a play on the warning lights on towers

I'd also love to see the camo genes be applicable to the Velociraptor and Carnotaurus, both of which displayed the ability in the novels.

I don't want TRON /Avatar creatures, how many bioluminescent vortex creatures are there?! and taking the genetics part of JWE to the point of absurdity doesn't make the game any better, it makes it a parody of the theme, then it's an ARK World and no longer jurassic world

For real now. Can we get a skin-pack DLC with a lot of glowing skins for many dinosaurs?

I saw the BiS video and I'm totally hyped for lux skins. Glowing yellow stripe on a Celophysis or Indoraptor? Yes please!!

most reptiles, birds and also mammals have bioluminescence colors in the UV range, even if this is invisible to humans without aids, so gladly as a separate DLC pack, if you don't like it you have the choice to ignore it.

I think there's mods for this, but 1, mods have a reputation of breaking the game more than the first one, 2. Frontier doesn't endorse or condone the use of them, and 3. its best advised to stay away from the nexus as it's been turning into a waste dump ever since Russia started causing issues with the Ukraine.

So I'd be in favor so a DLC that game us more. Especially for aquatics.

Back
Top Bottom