More DLC's Please.....

Hi guys firstly can I say a massive congratulations and thanks for creating this game especially now on the console. This game has kept me sane during shielding again. Whilst playing daily and creating things, I was thinking of extra ideas for future DLC pack which you may or may not have thought about.
The first one is Animal animatronics DLC, so like Disney's jungle cruise some extra animals to go with the Hippo's and Crocodile's which we have, like Elephant's, Rhino's, Giraffe's etc and also with that pack Dinosaurs like Universals Jurassic World boat ride a variety of dinosaurs interacting and scaring guests.
The next pack maybe a Fun Fair Flat Rides DLC I know there is lot of rides already within the game, but some that have been missed like, Orbiter, Aerial carousel ride like Dumbo or Rockets, Waltzers, Matterhorn, Fun House.
Extra Rollercoasters DLC pack again loads on the game already but maybe some extra theming with regards to them changing the type of cars like Mine and Rocket cars to go with the theme of the areas instead of the standard ones, Drop tracks, Scenic Railway, Virginia Reels, Mack Bobsled.
The final DLC pack maybe more animatronic people again we have some Cowboys, Pirates etc but if there was more choice with what they or we could create are own, like Digging, Blowing up things, loading carts, chasing people etc and more Spooky things like Ghost, Monsters, Zombies.
Sorry its a long email
Thank you again.
Gary Williams

Top Bottom