Buildings & Attractions more eras should be added on the Hammond Creation Lab

DSC09470.JPG

Bring dinosaurs from the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous eras to Jurassic World

There is 6 periods "That's if you don't include the Holocene Era of Made-Up Dinos" but Six in total that build up the Mesozoic Era. (Late Triassic, Early Jurassic, Mid Jurassic, Late Jurassic, Early Cretaceous and Late Cretaceous... the latter 3 have a long list of dinos but the first three are lacking. We only have 1 Triassic dino, 1 Early Jurassic, 2 Mid Jurassic dinos.

Largely this is probably because certain types of dinos didn't exist due to the evolution of species. I mean really only variations of Herrerasaurus and Sauropods existed from a Dino Perspective until we get to around the Late Jurassic Era.

To remedy this I posted on I think the wish list a Big Dino Expansion pack idea that fills the void with a number of dinos that visually and period specific would fix this problem.

There is 6 periods "That's if you don't include the Holocene Era of Made-Up Dinos" but Six in total that build up the Mesozoic Era. (Late Triassic, Early Jurassic, Mid Jurassic, Late Jurassic, Early Cretaceous and Late Cretaceous... the latter 3 have a long list of dinos but the first three are lacking. We only have 1 Triassic dino, 1 Early Jurassic, 2 Mid Jurassic dinos.
Those are not Periods... they're Epochs... there are only three Periods in the Mesozoic Era; the Triassic Period, the Jurassic Period, and the Cretaceous Period... no more, no less...

Largely this is probably because certain types of dinos didn't exist due to the evolution of species. I mean really only variations of Herrerasaurus and Sauropods existed from a Dino Perspective until we get to around the Late Jurassic Era.
Erm... not really. The earliest armored dinosaurs such as Scutellosaurus and Scelidosaurus were already out and about by the Early Jurassic... so were small ornithopod dinosaurs like Heterodontosaurus and Lesothosaurus... and of course sauropods were both of the bipedal and quadrupedal varieties at the time... yes, it wasn't as massively diverse as later times, but still... it wasn't just theropods and sauropods...

Last edited:
Top Bottom