More financial info per species / habitat such as donations needed

Yes ! It could include how much the species / habitat costed us in food, so we could easily know what animals are the best in term of finances. It could be useful when starting another zoo to know from our experience in our previous zoo which animals are "financially easier" to start with.

Yes ! It could include how much the species / habitat costed us in food, so we could easily know what animals are the best in term of finances. It could be useful when starting another zoo to know from our experience in our previous zoo which animals are "financially easier" to start with.
In a way we already have it whatthe food costs by clicking on the habitat and click on log you see theyearly cost in food and repairs but would be nice to have more info so we can also seehow much donations we get for that habitat that way we can find a perfect balance.

In a way we already have it whatthe food costs by clicking on the habitat and click on log you see theyearly cost in food and repairs but would be nice to have more info so we can also seehow much donations we get for that habitat that way we can find a perfect balance.
I only get the price of how much does it cost to feed them once, but it evolves according to the number of animals in the game, so we don't have a real cost per year, that could be compared to the donations to easily see the "balance" !

Yes! please add Food costs per animal in the Zoopedia specs!! We need to know this before investing all that time & money into construction!! I built an entire island habitat with a boat ride only to place my Gorillas and rapidly go into bankruptcy! My zoo rapidly went from $300k to -120K!

Top Bottom