More information displayed-VR at least?

There's space all around to display current information. I know the panels do update info etc, but you have to look over at the panel or hit your panel button for it to show. And if you are looking at the system panel, for example, it updates as you go, what you're closest to..distance to it, etc. Why not just have that info on a constantly visible panel, or have the option to have it always on an this panel should be sorta like where the information panel is. That thing that kinda shows up for a few seconds, shows some mostly useless info, or if it shows anything useful, you're like "I wish I could scroll back to see what that information was, but I cant because why?". Yeah that panel, just below it have constantly updated information of your surroundings.

How about if you look down to the right, you see all jumpable systems in your general direction of flight, starting with the one in front of you, then goes down the list furthest off your ships central direction.
If you look down to the left, you see friends online and fellow commanders in the system.
Looking up to the right, you see friendly ships...up to the left, bad guys.

These are mostly things currently you have to look on the left panel, and then scroll, for. I know you can set them to work as you look at them, but what I'm suggesting is closer to center...to see the info, your view is still set forward, if that makes sense.

Top Bottom