General Gameplay More land

It would be cool if we had more of the island, especially nulbar and sorna, to build on and play around with the terrain.

Anyone else agree ?

I'd love to have more land and bigger islands but I think the issue is that the game and the engine is just not well-optimized for that in its current state. This is especially the case on console versions where if you build a massive park that covers pretty much the entirety of Nublar with enclosures and the buildings, the framerate becomes pretty unplayable. If they can find a way to improve the game's optimization through updates, maybe we'll have substantially bigger maps, but as it is, I wouldn't expect any major size improvements.

I'd love to have more land and bigger islands but I think the issue is that the game and the engine is just not well-optimized for that in its current state. This is especially the case on console versions where if you build a massive park that covers pretty much the entirety of Nublar with enclosures and the buildings, the framerate becomes pretty unplayable. If they can find a way to improve the game's optimization through updates, maybe we'll have substantially bigger maps, but as it is, I wouldn't expect any major size improvements.

That's easy to solve, really. Just keep limits to consoles.

Yes but Frontier isn't likely to do that. The game's designed to appeal to console players so I don't think they'll make any improvements to the game that can't be done across all platforms.

Last edited:
that would be unfair to console players that have spent alot of money on the game (including myself) Ive spent like about 80 dollars on the game over all on console and having console players have limits would just be unfair

that would be unfair to console players that have spent alot of money on the game (including myself) Ive spent like about 80 dollars on the game over all on console and having console players have limits would just be unfair

So have we PC players. Same injustice. But it was a matter of choices wasn't it? So, to each, their own...

So have we PC players. Same injustice. But it was a matter of choices wasn't it? So, to each, their own...
or we could keep the game at its normal state and just add more islands, or find a way to make this accessible with a guest cap since that is the main reason of lag and things like that, the more guests the more lag, the less guests less lag more island space, pc can have as many guests as they want with island size and console players can have as much land as they want without alot of lag

here's the thing we need maps that are the size of Isla sorna but without the mountain in the middle of the map we need a good size 1 for sandbox because it's getting old that we're not getting any more options for sandbox, I commend Frontier for what they're doing for Sanctuary Island but judging by what I'm seeing I don't have high hopes that Sanctuary island is a sandbox map. After terrain tools larger maps for sandbox is a must.

Top Bottom