more realistic pathway for zoo staff and add some fences/barrier stuffs

currently in the planet zoo game , personally I feel that it is quite funny ,that the paths having planet zoo logo . I know that maybe game developer/game wanted to do some advertise for planet zoo but seriously on the path?. just my own personal opinion only.

it is not so realistic in real life zoo . I don't see any real life zoo having their zoo logo on the paths to be honest.

i hope planet zoo should just let us use the common zoo guest path and with the tickbox or option to mark the path as a zoo keeper path ... so that the guest cant access or cant walk in the staff path

Well, I think you have to have a method of distinguishing staffpath from guestpath. If you've got a big zoo with different heights, tunnels, elevated platforms and so on, it would be quite a pain to look if a staffpath is really a staffpath.

If you think, the staffpaths are ugly, then you can disguise them with natural stone or with floortiles.

They are useful to distinguish the staff paths from the guest paths, but I do wish we had the option to simply mark a stretch of path as "staff only".

Top Bottom