More Realistic Stations Queues

At an average amusement park, there's a line to the station area, and then you get let into the station where you wait in a much smaller line to get into a specific car on the train. Like this
CGA_GoldStriker_07.jpg

I would like this as a sim aspect as well, larger, more expensive ride stations will give you more throughput and hence more money. Conversely if you're constrained for space, you might prefer something where people just pile in from the queue.

I believe they have shown their concepts of this in the Dev Diaries (Dev diary 2). They have a proper queue on the Booty Rattler roller coaster. I guess the alpha is missing this so far but assume it'll be in the finished game.
imagepng

Last edited:
I believe they have shown their concepts of this in the Dev Diaries (Dev diary 2). They have a proper queue on the Booty Rattler roller coaster. I guess the alpha is missing this so far but assume it'll be in the finished game.
https://forums.planetcoaster.com/webkit-fake-url://da60700d-2a13-4973-85fc-fa6a092b9dc6/imagepng

This might be it. The two stations that we have with the alpha cheatcode seem to have an operator booth and a lot of empty space in one of the sides. Could this space be for the people?

Again this game is alpha right now. With the amount of detail they are doing, I would hope they are going to plan at a later date to really impress us with the que lines and so forth. But like I said this is alpha so they could of left most of this out since the coasters were really not suppose to be in this alpha release anyway. [big grin]

thanks thats exactly my point , so i dont have to open a new thread :)
i just had something on my mind and wanned to share it with you.
what do you think about the coaster stations in PC? I personally dont like them the way they are at the moment. Just take a look of stations in reality , they just dont fit there with this 1 entrance and 1 exit ( well the exit is okay but not the entrance) .. If the game fully releases i would like to rebuild some coasters, for example black mamba in germany (phantasialand) or Big thunder Mountain from DLP and i guess the only thing which will be very hard to recreate is the station (in case they stick to the system which they use atm).. or for example that they enter one by one. if you look around in real life they have entrances for every single row of seats.
Its not like i dont like the game its still awesome but its like one thing i'd like to see in the future [rolleyes][yesnod]

DSCF0676-1024x683.jpg

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator

you are right :) And i really hope this will be in the final version.

Because a picture is worth a 1000 words, here is a screenshot from Dev Diary #2 :

Knipsel.jpg
[/img]

Top Bottom