Buildings & Attractions More tree and rock options

I'm not going to lie, I love the new scenery options for the park. And I think that Frontier should consider adding more kinds of trees, rocks, or other scenery decorations for us to play with. Because now we can make exhibits and the park in general a lot more beautiful.

They need to add a ton more options, and not just trees and rocks... they game is still dreadfully limited in terms of options and its really killing my interest in this game...

I assume Frontier is already assuming we'll want more and are already hard at work on them, but I agree that we do need more rocks and tree varieties. Some Redwood tree types especially would be extremely useful for making Lost World-styled exhibits! ;)

Yes. I agree. What we got in this update is a good start. But it still feels quite restrictive. I can understand if they don't want to add trees that don't fit the feel of the game. Though yes, redwood trees would probably be on the top of the list of trees that should be added.
But more rock options can't hurt.

A bit of randomisation on the current trees also wouldn't be a bad idea I think.

Top Bottom