Parks Morey's Piers recreation

I am starting a Morey's Piers recreation. It will feature the three piers and maybe the fourth one which was Hunt's Pier and Dinosaur Beach. Sportland Pier, which is mostly go-karts now will probably not be included due to space. This is mostly going to be a present day recreation. The screenshot below is the Great White coaster which is a workshop item that I modified to be more accurate. More to come.

29060394_10214361719813500_8648271217615527440_o.jpg

I found a fake Skycoaster on the workshop, it was too wide from the main tower to the other tower though so I had to separate the other tower and make it closer to the main tower. The Skycoaster is located right in front of the drop out of the station of Great White. The pier also has a Screaming Swing, which is the Hammer Swing in the game, go-karts, Sling Shot, there are fake ones on the workshop, and a few other rides. Then there’s two other piers owned by Morey’s filled with rides, and two waterparks. And a pier that Morey’s bought in 1999 that’s now mostly maintenance and storage, go-karts, mirror maze. It used to be Hunt’s Pier and Dinosaur Beach. Then, Sportland Pier with mainly go-karts which will probably not be in this park due to space.

Back
Top Bottom