Multiplayer - Coop

I would really like to see a coop/multiplayer concept being added to the game as a mean to expand the game further and introduce new things into the game.

It would be a shared world coop, where resources and everything is shared in the park. This could allow for bigger parks, more challenges and scenarios where you would need two players (only in coop of course) to do something.

I just wanted to request this because there is a major lack of tycoon like games that has good coop.

Oooh, that would be pretty cool!
Unfortunately also potentially a bit of a challenge to make work properly, so I wouldn't count on it too hard.

Still, if they do manage to throw in some co-op gameplay, that would be amazing!

Oh yes please bring Coop, my Brother and I love to play such games in Coop!
Playing alone just doesn't have that same feeling for us :/
It would be SUPER cool, if you would be able to add coop so that two players can build on the same Zoo, having combined resources and so on. So still its like one player but played by two. I hope (and think) you know what I mean! (otherwise feel free to ask) :D
Really looking forward to this Game, I absolutely loved Zoo Tycoon!<3

Sincerely
Flavio & Dario

I would love to design a zoo with my partner, it would bring allot more to the game and allot more replayability. Youtubers would have a blast with it too and coop is by far the best way to enjoy a game.

Youtubers would have fun with it too

Last edited:
I believe they had this feature in the Zoo Tycoon game for the xbox one. From what I hear though, it made the game easier, and people didn't really enjoy it. As for me, if they add in co-op, I'd enjoy just having the feature of visiting peoples zoos and walk around them as a guest.

I believe they had this feature in the Zoo Tycoon game for the xbox one. From what I hear though, it made the game easier, and people didn't really enjoy it. As for me, if they add in co-op, I'd enjoy just having the feature of visiting peoples zoos and walk around them as a guest.
Zoo tycoon wasnt that good. It was more of a place a thing, babysit thing, then move onto the next thing, the third person was off putting as well, for a building/management game it was more of a chore to play as you and your friends would need to do the majority of the work instead of simply set everything up and have workers do it all, the bigger you made your zoo the more annoying it was to play basically, you would be running around trying to keep everything clean and stuff n order yourself instead of sit back, relax and enjoy what you built. Or as some like to call it, a chore.

Ntldr you were a worker, not a manager/builder majority of the time.

What sort of coop are you trying to put in PZ?

If it's online, count me out. I hate to see my well-built zoo being destroyed by some crazy griefer, destroying fences and releasing animals out.

Top Bottom