My Favorite Herbivores 1

Ouranosaurus: a dinosaur that was later described as a close cousin of Iguanodon at 30 ft Bliss beautiful animal absolutely with its unique sale on its back would definitely be a sight to behold if this animal where I live.

Ouranosaurus_AfricaScene_01_100ppi (1).jpg

Tenontosaurus: at 24.ft this it is a smaller version of Iguanodon but from North America this guy with the enormous tail would have squatted Deinonychus probably a few feet away from attacking it.

1024px-Tenontosaurus.jpg

Dryosaurus: a member of the Ornithopods absolutely gorgeous however this picture is probably outdated and most likely it was covered with primitive feathers like fuzz on a baby chick or something like that however this dinosaur doesn't really need feathers to look cool and I think this dinosaur definitely looked cool even without feathers in operation Genesis and The Isle.

eousdryosaurus-nanohallucis.jpg

Shuntungosaurus: of course this Chinese giant hadrosaur absolutely caught my eye when I played the game The Isle, this Dino definitely became my fan-favorite knowing that this animal rivaled even the sauropods when it came to size and I really enjoy playing this dinosaur in the Isle and I hope it has a future in this game to. Scale of Size 53.ft in length

a-herd-of-shantungosaurus-dinosaurs-sergey-krasovskiy (1).jpg

Deinocheirus: this giant-sized 36.foot ornithomimid cousin of the Gallimimus and struthiomimus in the game this Dino absolutely caught my eye as soon as it was fully revealed to this bizarre shape rivaling the Therizinosaurus when it came to bizarreness of this creature.

h0eq96q4ff721.jpg

Therizinosaurus: being the architect of its genus this animal is definitely bizarre considering that it probably had feathers however no one knows for sure if it is true but either way this animal would look cool with or without feathers. This animal to me is an A+.

Therizinosaurus_the_stompling_land_03_by_swordlord3d-d7zmc3d.jpg

Top Bottom