My Feedback

OK Love the game first off BUT:
1- It runs too fast nightmare keeping up. (need several lower speeds).
2- Path system is crazy but did work out to turn Flatten Terrain Off when trying to join Habitats. After a few Curses :p
3- Breeding is too fast but that is part of 1
4- Poachers need shooting (oops typo) :cool:
5- Need a lot more building materials and capabilities to simplify Tasks.

There are a few more, but do love the game, and game in early stages plus with the current situation Countries were to late to Block Borders. Keep up the good work, please release DLC's (with lot of content) or updates.

OK Love the game first off BUT:
1- It runs too fast nightmare keeping up. (need several lower speeds).
2- Path system is crazy but did work out to turn Flatten Terrain Off when trying to join Habitats. After a few Curses :p
3- Breeding is too fast but that is part of 1
4- Poachers need shooting (oops typo) :cool:
5- Need a lot more building materials and capabilities to simplify Tasks.

There are a few more, but do love the game, and game in early stages plus with the current situation Countries were to late to Block Borders. Keep up the good work, please release DLC's (with lot of content) or updates.
1- you can change in the Options how fast Animals age 3- and reproduce (both with the same Option)

5- did your Mechanics research new Stuff? There are a lot of new Building-Pieces to research (you need a Workshop-Building for this. At least I think that's what the required Building is called in the English Version of the Game)

I am going to assume you are not a native English speaker based on the rest of your post. At least I hope not, otherwise there is no excuse for the overtly sexual title to your post. I recommend changing it, and using caution with whatever auto-translator you are using.

I am Born and Bred English!! Not sure what you are on about? what Sexual Title??
Maybe you made a mistake and put in wrong post?
Thanks for replies everyone, if i have done something to offend? was not intentional, but can not work out what

If that's what Vetgirl330 is referring to (I hope not), that person really needs help. That's a very long stretch.

And "My feedback" seems a very normal title :D

1. & 3. Urufu1997 mentioned the game speed option. And using contraceptive is pretty normal to use for some animals (especially reptiles).
2. That's just a trial and error.. Yes, the pathing is not player-friendly at first - but you'll get it. I still struggle a bit with the sloped paths (stairs or regular)
5. The game has a quite broad selection of materials. Tbh, they'll need to keep some materials for DLC. (not saying they are witholding stuff)
What do you mean with simplifying tasks?

OH could be but name has a meaning and not what it seems !! Have had that name for a long time, its an acronym of me and my sons, just a bad formation lol.
I think she needs stop moaning :( I mean is she a Vet a Girl and 330?. It is just a name which is personal to me. if people find it offensive they need to seek help.
:cool:. I do not like Vets, but am not going to Complain.
OK by Simplifying tasks i mean things like Building Habitats maybe a Shape for a Habitat which u can drag out and auto refill, a few more bits on Construction signs etc.
I mean the game is fun and i am slowly getting the ideas, i suppose i have been use to Editors for Games, and we all wish things which could improve.
Again sorry for any offense caused.

Back
Top Bottom